Friday, June 5, 2009

Are ghost real?

Are ghost real? For me this question is a easy YES! But for many the answer isn't so clear the believers are ruled crazy or Satan possessed . Even among my own family they consider ghost not once people but merely demons in disguise. People are always afraid of the unknown and things they do not know they easily judge. In the case with my family their quick to jump to the bible for reference. Since the bible does not specifically talk about ghost only demons their ruled demons. The bible also does not talk about dinosaur's and I know they exist because I have a box full of teeth and bones. I know ghost or spirits exist because I have seen, heard and have been touched. Just like in the case of dinosaur's I went in search of an answer whether ghost exist or not. In my quest for an answer I have found there evidence of existence with my personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment